Friday Pet Trivia (Thanksgiving Edition)

Happy Furball Friday, Missians!

Yay, it's Friday!  We've got less than a week until Turkey Day!  I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for dressing and some mac and cheese.  I'm also ready to see if I can find some good deals on Christmas gifts, (but I'll save my banter on that subject for my other blog). 

Even though we won't be airing an episode next Saturday, I'll still put out a blog entry next week giving you all some Thanksgiving Holiday tips to keep your pets safe.  We did a show on that topic and may have done a blog entry too, but hey, that was a year ago--and what's more important than a reminder on keeping our fur babies safe?  So stay tuned for that one.  I'll likely have it ready to go for by Sunday or Monday.  Who knows, I may even crank out two entries before the big day.  I may still do a Featured Pet blog entry; but we won't have our normal Friday Pet Trivia entry next week.

Now, onto today's Pet Trivia questions.  We're doing more than one this week, and we're keeping in with the Thanksgiving theme.  Today's questions are:  Roughly, how many feathers does a mature turkey have?  How much was the heaviest turkey ever raised?  And, why do turkeys gobble?

Some of these answers may have been mentioned in our "Turkeys as Pets" episode from last year, so you can always listen again in the archives, if you want a leg up.
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Remember to join us tomorrow at 5pm Central for our "Animal Hoarding" episode.  We'll give out the answers to today's trivia questions on the show.  Until then, here's to wishing you all a fabulous Furball Friday!

This is your host J,

signing off.................................................

Comments