Christmas Traditions With Your Pet

Happy Tuesday, Missians!

I hope all of you had an awesome weekend.  Thanks, once again for tuning in to this past Saturday's Missy Show episode, "When Pets Save Lives".  Sorry I had to go solo on that one, but for those of you didn't get to listen, and may be out of the loop, D. had another dental procedure, so she wasn't feeling well enough to join me.  I'm happy to report that she's feeling much better now, and will be back on for this Saturday's show--speaking of which, I now have planned.  It'll be entitled, "Christmas Traditions With Your Pet".  We'll also include some holiday pet safety tips, if time permits, (if not, I'll definitely post a full blog entry on the subject either way, on the 21st or 22nd.  I haven't officially scheduled it on our Blog Talk Radio page yet, but that'll be coming soon.  I'll have the episode synopsis ready by Fursday, along with The Featured Pet of the Week entry. 

I also wanted to remind everyone that this Saturday (December 19th), will be our last episode before our two week hiatus.  We'll return Saturday, January 9th, 2016!  I'll be posting some blog entries during that time, (but likely no featured pet or pet trivia entries).  Okay, here is a link to our Blog Talk page for those of you who missed Saturday's episode, or just want to catch up on any of our past episodes:
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Also here's a link to our Twitter and  Facebook pages, for those you who may want to check us out there:
www.facebook.com/missy.show44  or www.twitter.com/missyshow

Be sure to join me on Fursday (Thursday) for our Featured Pet entry.  See you then!

This is your host J,
signing off............................................

Max enjoying some sunshine.

Comments