We Miss You!! Tortie Tuesday Edition

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday!  D and I both enjoyed our Christmases.  D went out of state to visit family, and I stayed home and celebrated with my immediate family.  It felt funny not doing the show this past Saturday.  Even though we weren't on air, you guys still remain on our minds.  We're using this time to come up with new Missy Show episodes, and blog post ideas.  Remember we'll still be out this Saturday, January 2nd, but we will return on the 9th at our usual time of 5pm Central.

I may put out a Featured Pet blog entry this week.  I'm not quite sure yet.  But either way, you guys will get a second entry before New Year's Day.  Pet Trivia will return, Saturday, January 8th.  In the meantime, get caught up on all things, Missy Show:

www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie
www.twitter.com/missyshow
www.facebook.com/missy.show44
www.plus.google.com/MissyShow
www.shesatortie.blogspot.com

We're also on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-missy-show/id878773503?mt=2

Have any show suggestions or want to ask me or D, a pet related question?
Hit us up at:  blogtalkmissy@gmail.com

Here's some cute pics of D's sister's dogs, Maggie and Nick:



Until next time, this is your host J,
signing off.............................................




Comments