We're Back! Tortie Tuesday Edition

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

I hope all of you had an awesome Thanksgiving Holiday!  D and I missed you guys, and we're very happy to be back.  This is going to be a short entry because I'm kind of crunched for time this morning, (work stuff); but I just wanted to let you all know that we'll be back on air this Saturday, December 5th at our usual time of 5pm Central.  I haven't scheduled the episode on our Blog Talk page yet, but I'll be getting that done this evening or tonight.  I can tell you that the title will be "Heart Warming Animal Stories".

Okay, gotta go!  But I'll be back tomorrow or Thursday with my Featured Pet of the Day entry, and then on Friday for The Pet Trivia entry.

Until then.........................

Have a very Tortie Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments