Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday--Upcoming Events

Happy Wildout Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

Sorry I've been so quiet, I've just had a lot going on between work and getting things ready for Christmas.  This will be a short entry just to touch base with you all.  Just wanted to let you know that I haven't scheduled Saturday's episode yet.  I will get that done tonight, and I'll post the episode description in tomorrow's Featured Pet blog entry.

I also wanted to let everyone know that we'll be taking a two week hiatus for the holidays starting December 26th.  So we won't air any Missy Show episodes, Saturday, December 26th, and Saturday, January 2nd; but we'll return with all new episodes January 9th.  Don't fret, though--we still have two episodes for you until then, (December 12th and December 19th).  I'll do my best to go ahead and try to get December 19th's episode scheduled tonight, too, but I don't want to make any promises.

Okay, until tomorrow, here's to wishing you guys a wonderful Wildout Whiskers Wednesday!

This is your host J,
signing off......................................................

PS:  I leave you with some pics of the handsome, Babar:

Naptime.

Hi there!



Comments