Happy Fursday!

Happy Fursday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having a great morning so far.  We're due for some bad weather down here, later in the day.  So yay!  I just love driving home in torrential downpours.  NOT!  But anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that this Saturday's episode of The Missy Show has been scheduled.  It's going to be focusing on Pets and Exercise.  You can check out the episode description here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/01/23/exercise-and-your-pet-how-much-how-often

Unfortunately, like last Thursday, I don't have a Featured Pet blog entry ready.  I started getting sick last week, and it turned into full-on stuffy head and body aches by this past Sunday; so I've spent most of my time this past week doped up on cold medicine in my bed covered in tissues, (I know--nice visual).  But fear not!  Like last Friday, I'll just combine my Featured Pet and Pet Trivia blog entries in tomorrow's post.

So until tomorrow, here to wishing you all a Furtastic Fursday!

This is your host J,

signing off...........................................................

Babar


Comments