Another Furball Friday

Happy Friday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having a great day so far--as for me, I'm still perplexed from yesterday.  Let me explain.  Wednesday night, I composed a full blog entry that I was going to post yesterday for our Featured Pet post.  Blogger usually saves the material as I go, and as a back up, I also hit the "save" button periodically myself.

So I had everything typed up, proofread, and saved, only to find nothing there when I logged on yesterday morning.  It was supposed to show up as a draft, and all I would've had to do was publish it.  Needless to say, I don't know what happened.  It's never happened before.  I even checked my Gmail to see if the post had been taken down by an administrator for some rule I might have unknowingly violated.  No such email. 

At any rate, just wanted to apologize to you guys.  It was actually a cool blog entry.  In addition to the Featured Pet, I was also talking about a weird animal holiday that fell on February 18th that I think you all would've liked.  So even though I won't retype all that, I will incorporate it into today's Pet Trivia post.

Okay, what weird animal holiday is celebrated annually every February 18th?  Hint it involves this animal:


Tune in to tomorrow's episode of The Missy Show, "Bad Breeds: What's the Real Story?" for the answer. 

Until tomorrow, here's to wishing you all a Fabulous Furball Friday!

This is your host J,
signing off..................................

Comments