Valentine's, Pets, and Sore Throats

Happy Sunday, Missians!

And Happy Valentine's Day!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted a blog entry on a Sunday, but I just wanted to touch base with you guys since I ended up having to cancel and reschedule yesterday's Missy Show episode.
My throat's been having some issues since earlier in the week, but Friday night it seemed to be getting much more sore. 

When I woke up yesterday morning it felt somewhat better, so I carried on with my day as normal.  I had every intention of going on with the show.  My research was done, I'd made my usual announcements on our social media pages--the works.  But it was after I woke up from a nap, that my throat had gotten worse. 

I didn't want to cancel our episode, (I never like to do that), but I decided I needed to just let my throat rest and take some medicine.  So I said all that to say, I apologize for having to cancel our "Bad Breeds" episode, but just know that it will air this coming Saturday (February 20th), at our usual time of 5pm Central.  Since we didn't go on the air yesterday, we also weren't able to give you guys the answers to Friday's Pet Trivia questions.  So I'll go ahead and give you those now. 

The questions were:  How many Morris the Cats have there been, total?  And what product is he the mascot for?  The answer is, there have been three cats total who played Morris.  The first one came on the scene in 1968.  All have been rescue cats; and they're the mascots for "Nine Lives" cat food.  You can read more about Morris here:

http://www.kittens-lair.net/history-and-famous-cats/morris-the-cat.html

I've also scheduled another Missy Show episode this morning, entitled, "Animal DNA testing: Reasons Why It's Done".  It'll air Saturday, March 5th (remember we won't be airing an episode February 27th).  Here is a link to the episode description:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/03/05/animal-dna-testing-reasons-why-its-done

Okay, so thanks once again for being understanding.  As always, D and I greatly appreciate all your support!  Happy Shoebox Sunday to all our US and international readers and listeners!  I'll be back later in the week with more!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off................................................

Happy Shoebox Sunday


Comments