Happy Fursday!

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Last night I was having a tough time coming up with a Featured Pet entry that I could have posted by this morning, so I decided to just post one tomorrow.  I'm still thinking that I likely won't do a pet trivia blog post tomorrow since we won't be airing a Missy Show episode this Saturday.  But who knows?  Let's wait and see.

We return March 5th with our Pet DNA Testing episode.  If there are no unforeseen happenings, we should be back on at our normal time of 5pm Central, (as usual if there are any time changes, I'll try to let you guys know as soon as I can on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus Pages.  Here's a rundown of how you can stay in touch with the latest from The Missy Show:

www.twitter.com/missyshow

www.facebook.com/missy.show44

https://plus.google.com/+MissyShow

Or to catch up on past Missy Show episodes:
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Okay, that's it til tomorrow.

Here's to wishing all readers and listeners a Furriffic Fursday!

This is your host J,
signing off.......................................

Max, the million dollar dog


Comments