Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, (New Episode Edition)

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having as awesome of a Wednesday as I am.  I'm off today--so that's good news for me.  And there's a new episode of The Missy Show now scheduled--so that's good news for you guys.  This Saturday's episode will air at a special time of 10pm Central; we'll be doing another Puppy and Kitten Bowl pre-show. 

I thought about doing a special Missy Show airing on the day of the festivities, but decided against it.  Instead we'll just do live tweeting like last year.  And we'll get you hyped up beforehand with our pre-show.  If you all want to read the episode synopsis, here's the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/02/07/puppy-and-kitten-madness-the-puppykitten-bowl-pre-show

I plan on using part of today to get up on my game and go ahead and schedule some episodes in advance.  I didn't use our Christmas break as wisely as I should have.  I temporarily had to give up on our YouTube Channel.  I got frustrated with how long it took to upload an episode.  To date, we still just have "Pets and the Paranormal" on there.  I may just collect cool animal videos that you guys can watch if you're ever feeling down or just need an extra dose of "puppy power" (or your animal of choice).  I'm also gonna revisit our message boards that I started last year.  Wasn't able to get much conversation going on over there, so I have to see where we can go with that.

At any rate, here's to wishing you all a Wild Out Wonderful Wednesday.  I'm thinking I'll do another combined Featured Pet and Pet Trivia entry on Friday.  But who knows, if I'm super productive, I just might do the Featured Pet tomorrow, and The Pet Trivia, Friday.  Either way, they'll Puppy and Kitten Bowl combined themes.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off..............................................


 

Comments