Tortie Tuesday Trivia

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

Since I wasn't able to get out my normal Friday Pet Trivia blog post, I decided to treat you guys to a Tortie Tuesday edition.  In today's Pet Trivia entry, I'll be quizzing you guys on my most favorite cats in the world....Torties!  Of course I love all cats, (I was about to cry the other day watching a movie about two tiger brothers), but since I became a pet parent to Missy, I've been partial to Tortoise shell cats. 

Tortoise shell cats are a type of Calico cat, but they tend to have less white fur and more black, (that's my simplified explanation--more in-depth info to come).  Look at my Missy:

 

 
 
 
So Missy wants to see how well you all know your Tortie trivia!  Ready?  Here goes:


Tortoise Shell cats are only female.  True or False?

Is a Tortoise Shell cat a breed of its own?

What does the term "tortitude" mean?

What is a more detailed description of the differences between a Calico and a Tortie?

Which Tortoise Shell cat has the most adorable checker board mouth pattern ever known to man?
(I think you already know the answer to this one).

Okay, so that's your Tuesday Tortie Trivia questions, (I feel like a grade school teacher passing out test papers).  Check out tomorrow's Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday post for the answers to today's trivia questions.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off..........................................................




Comments