Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday (New Episodes!)

Happy Wild Out Wednesday, Missians!

It's time for another Wednesday edition of Missy's Blog.  I mainly wanted to write today to let you guys know about two new upcoming Missy Show episodes.  I haven't officially gotten them scheduled on our Blog Talk site yet, but I should have that done by tonight or tomorrow.  Our episode for this upcoming Saturday is going to be entitled, "Pets and Pot".  Yes, you read that right.  Pot as in marijuana.  There's actually a lot of information out there about it.  Is this an April Fools joke? Nope.  Not sure?  Listen and find out. 

Our next episode, (April 9th), is going to be about "K-9 Cops: The Dogs that Protect Us".  If you were ever curious about the process dogs must go through to become K-9 Officers, be sure to check this one out.  I hope to have a synopsis from each episode ready for you guys to read, on tomorrow's "Featured Pet" post.  D and I are also busy working on episodes for the rest of April and first part of May. 

I'm also going to go ahead and work some more on our YouTube Channel.  Because it takes so long to upload Missy Show episodes on there, I'm thinking I'll just have a collection of some cute pet friendly videos on there for when you guys just need a quick pick me up, (I know I've said this before, but I'm actually gonna work on it for real in the next few days). 

I'll try to add at least one new video a day, (I guess I need to make public playlists).  Remember these won't be by me or D.  They'll be pet or animal vids by other people.  Okay, that's enough rambling for the day.  Check back in tomorrow for our Featured Pet entry and more episode info.  

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off........................................

Baby Missy

Comments