Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday Pre-Easter Blow Out!

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

We hope you guys enjoyed Saturday's episode, "Beyond Dogs and Cats:  Farm Animals as Pets".  Sorry if my segment about a nasty condition called "fly-strike", that affects sheep, grossed any of you out.  But I'd never heard of it, and when I read it, it just really made me realize the importance of shearing every part of your sheep, (yes, the intimate areas).  I'll spare you the details here.  You can look it up on your own or listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/03/19/beyond-dogs-and-cats-farm-animals-as-pets

Either way, don't let your pet sheep's wool get out of control; and shear them before it gets hot.  Okay, I know I'm acting like we didn't talk about any other farm animals, but sheep.  We did talk about other ones.  I promise.  I just think the fly-strike thing just sort of shocked me, and I felt bad for any sheep who have been or ever could be in that situation.  Poor things. 

Side note:  I actually just looked it up myself,  on a separate article from the original one I got it off of, and let me just say it's worse than I interpreted it to be Saturday.  Yuck.

Anyhoo--make sure you guys tune in this Saturday for our Easter episode, entitled, "All About Bunnies".  Our whole show is going to be dedicated to those lovable fur balls also known as rabbits.  In case you didn't already read the show description, here you go:

 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/03/26/all-about-bunnies-the-missy-show-easter-episode

Also remember this week is National Animal Poison Prevention Week.  So please keep dangerous substances out of the reach of your pet!  And Monday is Respect Your Cat Day (March 28th).  So please don't come at kitty with no disrespect!  Not Monday--not ever!

We'll be coming back at cha tomorrow with our Featured Pet of the Week.  So be sure to check back.

Until then, let's make this the most Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday yet!

This is your host J,
signing off........................................

Missy's back legs remind me of a rabbit's

Chillaxing

"Rabbit" Cat Feet



Comments