Wild Out Woolly Wednesdays

Happy Wednesday, Missians! 

D and I missed you guys this weekend.  But guess what?  This Saturday, we're back with an all new episode.  This week we'll be exploring pet DNA testing.  So join us at 5pm Central.  We look forward to seeing you. 

Okay.  In this edition of Missy's Blog, I want to dedicate this post to all the woolly animals out there.  Why, you ask?  I have no idea.  It just seemed like a cool thing to do.  So here goes:

The Yak:


The Sheep:


Alpacas:


So to all the woolly animals in the world--we see you; we feel you; we love you.  I would post a pic of myself after blow drying my hair, to prove these animals and I are kindred spirits--but that's one type of wool, I'll spare you, (I don't want to scare off my readers).

Tune in tomorrow for the Featured Pet Post and Friday for Pet Trivia.  Until then, here's to wishing all of you a Woolly Wildout Whiskers Wednesday!

This is your host J,
signing off....................................

Comments