A Wild Out Day For Ideas

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

Thanks for hitting us up for another Wild Out Whiskers blog post.  I hope you guys have had a great week so far.  Last week I did get some more material posted on our Missy Show website, just in case you hadn't been back there since last time.  We'll be adding more in next week:

www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

I also had a free flow, brain storming session yesterday evening after work--and I came up with quite a few upcoming Missy Show episodes.  I just have to decide what dates I want to schedule them for--but that's sort of the easy part.  The hard part was just coming up with new show topics in the first place.  But I got inspired to be more organized and schedule episodes well in advanced, (thanks Weebly); now whether or not I actually put them on the Google calendar, as recommended, I'm not sure--I'm still kind of old fashion with pen and paper; or I just put in the notes on my iPhone, (maybe I'm not so old fashioned).  And of course, Blog Talk will only let you schedule so many weeks in advance, (if they haven't changed it), so I just might play around with that calendar, after all.

Anyhoo, here is a list of what will be some of our upcoming episodes:

Uncommon Animal Companions
Down Syndrome in Pets:  The Stories of Kenny and Otto
Rainy Day Pet Activities
Overcoming Pet Allergies
Caring for Newborn Pets
Clean House, Clean Pets
Inside the World of Professional Dog Competitions
All About Equines (Horses as Pets)
When Pets Return Home (The Warm Reunions Show)
Stomping With the Big Dogs (Do You Really Want That One)?!
Swampland Critters (Gators in Your Own Back Yard)
Owning Wild Animals (Who's Really in Danger)?
Pet Hospitals and Shelters (The Service they Give)
Is Pet Insurance Necessary?
Cow Mutilation Phenomenon (October Pet Spooktacular episode)
Stories From Lost Tapes (October Pet Spooktacular episode)
Home Alone:  How Long Should Pets Be Left Alone?

That's quite a few, I should say.  So I'm proud of our current progress.  I can't say I'll have a synopsis written and ready to go for all of them soon, (especially the ones that will be farther off), but I will at least try to have three written up at a time, (I'll let you know which three are coming up next, by Saturday night).  I'm also going ahead and coming up with the Featured Pets/Animals ahead of time.  We're gonna try to do the Pet Trivia questions, too.  Ambitious, huh?

So thanks once again for your constant patience and support.  More good things to come!

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off...........................................

Come back tomorrow for our Featured Pet of the Day!

Think I'll take a nap now.......

Much better.

Comments