Boars and Cloggy Noses

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

I just wanted to touch base with you guys and let you know what was going on Saturday.  Back in February, I had to cancel a show due to a sore throat; and this past Saturday, I had to cancel my episode about wild boars due to a stuffy head and a sinus pressure that had the whole right side of my head in a vice grip.  So needless to say, I'm so over the nasal and throat issues right now.  Sorry I had to reschedule.
 
I know I originally said that we weren't going to have an episode this upcoming Saturday, April 23rd, since I'm supposed to be doing some major Spring cleaning; but since I had to reschedule the Boar episode, I decided not to skip the 23rd, and instead go ahead and air it on that date.  What will be different is the time.  In order to still give myself most of the day on Saturday to devote to cleaning, D and I are going to broadcast at 10pm Central instead of our normal time of 5pm.  So be sure to join us this Saturday night for "Finding a Balance for Boars:  Fixing the Wild Boar Problem", at 10pm, (sorry for any inconvenience).  If this is past any of your bedtimes, just listen later in the archives at:
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

I'm still working on website stuff for The Missy Show.  Right now, I'm mainly formulating what else I want to add.  I'll also be getting the Girl October site up soon too.  I'll provide a link when it's ready, (that's for any of my pet lovers also interested in food, fashion, positivity, books, etc).  But for any of you that haven't checked out The Missy Show site so far, here is a link:
http://themissyshow.weebly.com/

Check back here on Thursday for the Featured Pet blog post.  I may not do a Pet Trivia post this week, since we didn't get to answer last Friday's Pet Trivia question, (since we postponed Saturday's show). But either way, last Friday's pet trivia question will be answered on our upcoming episode.

Okay, I have to go blow my nose now, and throw away some "snot rags".  Gross, I know, (but I have to keep blowing). Here's to wishing you all a wonderful Tortie Tuesday!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off............................................

Best Looking Tortie--hands down (IMHO).

Comments