Friday "K-9" Pet Trivia

Happy Friday, my dear Missians!

It's time for another Friday Pet Trivia blog post.  This one's gonna be really short, I promise.  Before I give out the trivia question, I just wanted to remind you guys that tomorrow's episode, will be "K-9 Cops:  The Dogs that Protect Us".  We'll be airing at our normal time of 5pm Central.  We hope you tune in!

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that we do have some public playlists on our Missy Show YouTube channel now.  I'm still adding more as we go.  So far we have "Dogs", "Kitty Cats", "Puppies", and "Pooches and Kitties".  Remember these are not videos that D and I created.  These are cute pet videos posted by others, that we're compiling in a playlist.  These are just if you're feeling down or in the mood to watch some cool animal vids.  Here's the link to our channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBYfVqPJ_0qIL8650S5xSg

Okay, now for today's Pet Trivia Question:  What dogs are most commonly used as police dogs?
If you think you know the answer, hit us up on our Facebook or Twitter pages at:
www.facebook.com/missy.show44 OR www.twitter.com/missyshow

Or just wait until tomorrow's Missy Show for the answer!

Until tomorrow's show,

This is your host J,
signing off........................................

Screen shot from our Pets and the Paranormal episode

Comments