Plant Episode Rescheduled

Happy Saturday, Missians!

I know it's been awhile since I've done a Saturday blog post; but I needed to let you guys know that I just got a call from my co-host, D about 15 minutes ago, and I could barely understand what she was saying.  She's having the problems I had when sinus issues were kicking my butt and I had to reschedule two episodes.  Needless to say, unfortunately we're going to have to reschedule today's episode, "The Secret Life of Plants and How They Affect Your Pets".  I'm sure D, will have her voice back and be feeling much better by next Saturday.

We'll push all the episodes already scheduled forward by one week.  So the new schedule should be:

"The Secret Life of Plants"  Saturday, May 7th @ 5pm
"Uncommon Animal Companions"  Saturday May 14th @ 5pm
"Wild Animals as Pets"  Saturday May 21st @ 10pm
"Rainy Day Pet Activities"  Saturday June 4th @ 5pm  (There was no May 28th episode scheduled)

I will get all those dates and times changed on our website and Blog Talk page, (if Blog Talk won't let me schedule into June yet, I may have to leave some of the dates "as is" on their site, until it'll let me reschedule--haven't tried it in a while, but there was a time Blog Talk wouldn't let you schedule too many weeks in advance).  Either way, go by the new dates above and on our website:

www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Okay, here's to wishing D, some "feel better" vibes.  We'll answer yesterday's trivia question on next week's episode.  Check back next week for more blog posts, and I'll be doing some tweaking on the website this weekend too.  Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.  I started to go on alone, but I figured just me by myself talking about toxic plants might be a bit of a snooze-fest, (and Missy doesn't approve of snooze-fests on her show).

Wishing you all a great weekend!

This is your host J,
signing off....................................

Bobbie DID approve of snooze-fests

Comments