Tuesdays with Torties--starring Missy the Wonder Cat

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians.

This won't be a long one.  I just wanted to say hello to you guys and let you know that I've scheduled a new episode on our Blog Talk Radio site.  On this past Saturday's episode, we mentioned that we're going to be doing a show on wild boars and some of the destruction they can cause to crops and property.  That episode will be airing on April 16th.  Here is the synopsis:

"Finding a Balance for Boars: How to Fix the Wild Boar Problem"
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/04/16/finding-a-balance-for-boars-how-to-fix-the-wild-boar-problem

I already know what the episode following the boars, will be about, (how certain plants can be poisonous to your pets);  I just have to get it scheduled.  I'm thinking that we're not going to air on April 23rd, but will instead come back on April 30th. 

I have a three day weekend starting on the 23rd, so I think I want to use it to do a thorough Spring cleaning of my house.  I'll let you guys know for sure soon.  Either way, I'll get the poisonous plant episode description for you by Thursday or Friday of this week.

That's all for now.  I'll see you here again on Thursday for the Featured Pet blog post.  Until then, have a very Tortie Tuesday.  I leave you with some Missy pics filled with torti-tude!

This is your host J,
signing off.....................................................













Comments