We Have a Website!

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Hopefully everyone's off to a wonderful Thursday so far, (if you're lucky, you're still catching some Z's).  Unfortunately yesterday was spent in bed feeling like crap most of the day, so I didn't end up doing a Featured Pet Post for this morning.  But no worries.  I'll do what I've done in the past and combine The Featured Pet and Pet Trivia posts into one, for tomorrow.  So make sure you check back tomorrow for that mega post.

Also I'm excited to let you guys know that The Missy Show now has a website!  I know I was telling you guys earlier, that I was working on one for my Girl October blog, and that I was thinking of doing one for the Missy Show.  Well guess what?  I decided to go ahead and do one for Missy too.  I still have a lot more to add, but you can check it out here:

http://themissyshow.weebly.com/

Tell us what you think.  You can leave a comment in the "contact" section of the site or hit us up on any of our social media pages.  If there's more info you'd like to see added, please let us know.

Okay.  Time to get started with my Thursday.  Here's to wishing you guys an awesome day!

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off....................................

Missy, drunk with sleepiness


Comments