Pet Trivia: Christmas in May Edition

Happy Friday Night, Missians!

Sorry this blog post is coming out much later than I normally post the Pet Trivia Entry.  I had some stuff going on at work that got in the way this morning; and I ended up going to sleep last night instead of getting my ideas together--hence, why you're getting a Friday night post.

But it's good to do things differently sometimes, right?

Okay.  First things first.  Tomorrow's Missy Show episode, "Wild Animals as Pets: Is it Worth the Risk?" airs at a special time of 10pm Central.  Hopefully D will be back on with us.  Fingers crossed.  We'll see.  May's been a crazy month for her with her 9 to 5, but she's hoping that today was the last day for a lot of the worst of it.   Stay tuned.

Don't ask me why I have a Christmas themed Pet Trivia question in May.  All I know is for some reason I started thinking about that song "The Twelve Days of Christmas", and it occurred to me, that there are quite a few different types of birds in that song; and birds are animals--so why not use the song as inspiration for our pet trivia question?  Who cares if it's May.  Everybody love Christmas!  Well......most everyone.

Anyhoo, here's your trivia question:

What different birds are named in The Twelve Days of Christmas song?  Bonus points if you know how many of each kind of bird, and what day of Christmas they represent.

If you think you know the answer, hit us up in the comments section on our web page:
www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Or just listen to tomorrow's show when we announce the answers there.

Alrighty, guys.  Here's to wishing you a wonderful Friday night!  Be safe.  Have fun.  One love.

This is your host J,
signing off...................................................

Missy loves Christmas

Comments