A Typical Tortie Tuesday

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

I hope all is well, and you guys are having an awesome morning, (or whatever time of day it is in your neck of the woods).  I just wanted to remind everyone that we won't be having an episode this Saturday, (June 18th); but we'll be back with the "Gators in My Back Yard" episode on the 25th.

We'll also take a break on 4th of July weekend, which means we won't have an episode on July 2nd.  But every other Saturday in July, we should be good to go.  I don't anticipate any breaks in August either.  Our next episode break, (after the July 2nd one), shouldn't be until Saturday, September 3rd, (Labor Day Weekend).  Then in a further look ahead, October will be the return of our Pet Spooktacular episodes. 

This year we're only going to have three in October, due to an engagement that'll have me tied up on the 15th and 22nd.  So there will be an episode on the 1st, 8th, and 29th of October (unless I decide to do two Pet Spooktacular episodes on other days of the week, or do the first one, the last Saturday in September).  I'll keep you guys posted, since that's still a ways off.

Even though we won't be airing this Saturday, we'll still have a Featured Pet and Pet Trivia Post on Thursday and Friday, respectively.  And also be on the lookout for a reposting of my Fourth of July Pet Safety Tips within the last week of this month.

Okay.  That's all for now.  I'll see you guys back here again on Thursday for another Featured Pet/Animal post.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off...........................................

I like close ups.

Comments