Alligator Talk, Plus Holiday July's

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

I missed you guys this past weekend.  I appreciate y'all being understanding of my wanting to take off to spend the day with my nieces.  We had a blast--and now I'm back!  Okay, onto some more serious business. 

This upcoming Saturday's episode hits a little too close to the current tragic events that happened just a little over a week ago.  This episode will be about people who live in areas where they're prone to alligator contact, (such as in Florida and Louisiana).  Many people face the reality of having alligators or other "nuisance creatures" entering their yards--and must also face the potential dangers that go along with it.

At the time I came up with this episode, I had no idea what would tragically transpire in Orlando with little two year old, Lane Graves, (Rest in Peace).  I actually came up with this episode back in April. After the incident that took place at The Disney World Resort last week, I felt like maybe I shouldn't do what I've come to call "the alligator episode."  But then I said to myself that maybe because of what happened with Lane, it's even more important that D and I do this episode.

Because people and alligators, (or other such creatures), will continue to come in contact with each other, it's crucial for people living in areas prone to these occurrences, to know how to avoid them if possible, and if not, at least be able to better protect themselves.  So this Saturday, at our normal time of 5pm Central, we're proceeding with the airing of "Swampland Critters--The Gators in My Back Yard Episode".

And on a less solemn note, I also wanted to announce that next month is officially Christmas in July, here at The Missy Show!  Stay tuned for more info on what's coming up for you guys next month.  I'll spill more beans in tomorrow's Featured Pet post!

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off......................................................
Christmas in July coming soon!



Comments