Anyone Up For Pet Trivia?

Happy Friday, Missians!

It's time for another edition of Missy Show Pet Trivia!  Before we reveal today's question, I want to update you guys on our upcoming episodes and breaks.  Don't miss tomorrow's episode, "Stomping With the Big Dogs:  The Pros and Cons of Having Large Breeds".  We'll be discussing some of the special challenges for pet parents of large breed dogs.

Due to a special "auntie/niece" weekend, with my niece next Saturday, I've decided not to do a Missy Show episode on June 18th.  I thought about doing one with my niece as a special guest that night at 10pm, but as of right now, I think I'm gonna leave things as they are.  If I change my mind, I'll let you guys know on our social media pages.  Then we'll be back on June 25th with "Swampland Critters:  The Gators in My Backyard Episode".  If you live in an area where alligators coming onto your property is a real possibility, be sure to check out this episode.

We'll then take another break Fourth of July weekend, so we won't have an episode on July 2nd--but will return again with all new episodes on July 9th.  Okay, with that now out of the way, let's get on with some pet trivia!  Here's your question:

What is the fastest flying bird in the world?

If you think you know the answer, you can leave it in the comments section of our Missy Show website at www.themissyshow.weebly.com.  Or you can tweet us or comment on Facebook at:
www.twitter.com/missyshow or www.facebook.com/missy.show44

Well, that's all for now.  We look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow at 5pm for "Stomping With the Big Dogs!"

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off................................................

Happy Friday from Huey!

Comments