Dogs With Drawn on Eyebrows & Other Strange Tales

Happy Fursday, you crazy kids!

It's your host J, coming at you once again with another edition of Missy's blog--the official blog of The Missy Show.  Thanks for checking out another Featured Pet Post; and also, a special thanks to those of you who tune in to our show every Saturday.  D and I appreciate you.

Alright, I know you're probably wondering what's up with this particular blog post title.  Well I actually got inspired by a phone call I received at work yesterday evening from one of my nieces. After I interrupt my session with a client so I can answer the phone, my niece proceeds to tell me that she has decided to draw eyebrows on the puppy they're fostering.  Needless to say, in addition to wondering why she felt the need to draw eyebrows on a dog in the first place, I also found myself pondering her need to call my place of employment to share this news.

Of course, being unable to discuss such "important" matters in front of my client, I chose to wait until I got home to find out why she felt like little "Ling" needed drawn-on brows.  And of course, like a true kid, her only explanation was, that Ling's face needed some character--and plus it gave my niece something to do.

For any of you out there concerned about the pup, fear not--she's okay, and all traces of eyebrow pencil have been removed.  Ling is fine, and her personal makeup artist has been put on notice about making up anymore animals in the future--no matter how much character their face allegedly lacks.

So without further ado, here is Ling with her temporary, character-giving brows:

Ling

 
I know I said I'd have more ready for y'all on our Christmas in July projects in today's post, but I wasn't able to get in my building as early as I normally do at work, so I'll post that info in tomorrow's post.  Hope you enjoyed this odd, but cute, post.  See you guys tomorrow for another Pet Trivia post!

This is your host J,
signing off................................................

Comments