Happy Shoebox Sunday!

Happy Sunday, Missians!

I hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday so far.  I know I don't put out too many Sunday posts, but since I didn't get out my usual Friday Pet Trivia entry, I wanted to give you guys something to replace it. 

Once again, thanks for your patience concerning yesterday's episode.  I didn't want to have to move it to 10pm, but I was having another one of my, I-don't-feel-so-hot moments, so I knew I'd need some extra time to pull things together; but despite the time adjustment, I think last night's episode went well.  If you missed it, you can still listen here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/06/26/swampland-critters-the-gators-in-my-back-yard-episode

As promised, here are some more details concerning next month's Christmas in July Extras.  Typically we always have a Thursday, (Featured Pet/Animal) and Friday, (Pet Trivia) blog post, and many times a Wednesday post.  But next month you're getting a blog post every day for the entire month of July.  Also Thursday's and Friday's posts may not necessarily have anything to do with a Featured Pet or Pet Trivia--just like with Christmas, each day will be a surprise!

We'll also feature "pop-up" episodes of The Missy Show.  These will be mini episodes consisting of about 15 minutes or less, and they'll be completely spontaneous--so we won't be announcing ahead of time when they'll air, we'll only post the link after the fact.  The mini episodes won't be every day in July, but will instead be peppered through out the month on a few select days.  I'll announce other "freebies" at a later time.

Also tune in to this Wednesday's blog post, as I'll be reposting my 4th of July Pet Safety Tips, blog post.

Alright, until Wednesday, here's to wishing you guys an awesome remainder to your weekend!
And remember we won't be airing an episode this Saturday, due to the 4th of July holiday.

This is your host J,
signing off...............................................

Happy Shoebox Sunday!

Comments