Huey, Our Fursday Featured Feline

Happy Fursday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another Fursday Featured Pet post from your favorite Pet Radio Show--The Missy Show.  We're your premier source for fun and informative pet topics.  It felt funny, not being able to do my Featured Pet Post last week, but rest assured I wasn't goofing off.  In fact, I was gathering research for today's Featured Feline, Huey.

Huey is new to the family, and not to be confused with my mom's cat Huey, who mysteriously disappeared one day a few years ago.  That Huey was a predominantly white cat with gray, Tabby patches plastered in select areas.  The Huey I met last Fursday is completely black, with the exception of a tiny smattering of white on his chest, (and one other spot, I believe).

Huey's proud pet parents are my sister-in-law and her new husband.  They saved Huey from a shelter,(and we already know the fate of many black cats in shelters, unfortunately).  So I think it's awesome that they gave him a home and a new lease on life!  You guys rock!

Okay, now on to Huey.  Below are pics of Huey, myself, and my husband getting acquainted, (which mostly consisted of Huey getting acquainted with my feet--before later deciding to jump in my lap to keep me from leaving).  Also included are pics of Huey lying on the floor near my feet, and later, sulking on a gift box as he realized we were leaving after all.  Hope you enjoy!


Hi!

This is how I get to know people.....

I'm near her feet.  Yay!


This is my favorite pic.  This tom-foolery is what I love about cats...
Huey sulking after finding out we're leaving for dinner.
I can't believe they're really leaving.....

Huey accosting my hubby.

Comments