A Wonderful Friday From Bed

Happy Friday, Missians!

As I sit here in my cubicle, I really wish I was typing this from my warm and cozy bed.  Yes, even though it's summer, I still like that cozy, toasty feeling of being buried under layers of cover.  But alas, I sit in my perpetually cold, place of employment.  But it's Friday, and having moolah is awesome, so no more complaining for the day.  Plus, this is a pet blog--and pets make me happy.  So there.  Let's do some furbaby focus!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I talked to D, and we're still on for tomorrow's show celebrating our 100th episode.  That show will air at our normal time of 5pm Central; and don't forget tonight's show, "Clean House, Clean Pets" airs at 10pm.

I've been thinking a lot about cats lately--I adore cats; and I think I'm going to write a blog post dedicated to their awesomeness.  That may be on Sunday.  I would do it now, but a massive wave of sleepiness is hitting me as I type, and I'm trying really hard not to fall forward and slam my head into the computer monitor.  Luckily most of my co-workers wouldn't be in here to see it--but still--I could do without a bruise on my forehead today.  So I think it best that I wrap things up for now.

Here's to wishing you all a Fabulous Furball Friday!  We look forward to being with you guys tonight at 10 Central.  www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Until then,

This is your sleepy host J,

signing off................................................

I'd like to be knocked out like these guys.

Comments