Creepy Crawlies Reschedule to Sunday

Happy Caturday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having an awesome day, so far.  Before I go any further, I just wanted to update you guys on today's episode.  I decided to reschedule it to tomorrow at 5pm Central instead of doing it today.  There may be a possibility that D will be free, and may be able to host with me; but even if she's unable to, I'll still go on tomorrow, either way.  Plus, I thought it might be nice to do an episode on the last day of our Christmas-in-July shows.

I'm still not sure if I'll be doing any particular type of theme for next month.  I'm still leaning toward letting the August blog posts and episodes be in the regular format, and maybe doing some type of Fall theme in September.  If I do decide to do something for August, I'll let you guys know.  I'm going to also try to get some new pictures of Ling to post to the blog and website.

Stay tuned for our National Mutt's Day blog post tomorrow.  If I'm ambitious, I might have it posted by tomorrow morning, but I'll likely have it posted after the show tomorrow.  Yeah--that way we can end the day on thankful note--thanking you guys for supporting us with our Christmas in July campaign.

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off............................................




Ling, during her drawn-on eyebrows, 1-day phase

Comments