Favorite Cartoon Dog

Happy Mondo Missy Monday, Guys!

I hope all of you had an awesome weekend.  It's now the start of a brand new week, and also the last week of our Christmas in July blog series.  As mentioned yesterday, we'll be going back to our regular blog format for the month of August.  I may opt to keep some of the pop up episodes.  I hate I didn't get to do more of them, due to my July internet issues, (which are still currently ongoing).  D and I may try to do at least two or three more before this year's Christmas in July wraps up.

In honor of a cartoon dog I used to watch with my niece back in the early 2000's, I thought I'd post a video of my favorite episode from "Courage the Cowardly Dog".  In this episode Courage is battling a demented snowman.  I also love the fact that the snowman has a Sean Connery accent.  Ah, the memories. 

This post is dedicated to my oldest niece, Jasmine.  Thanks for all the afternoons and evenings spent watching Courage, Sponge Bob, Dexter's Lab, and The Power Puff Girls!  I'm up for reruns anytime!

Enjoy!

PS:  I forgot about the one where the Snowman seeks out his revenge.  Here's both videos:





Until tomorrow,

Have a great evening,

This is your host J,

signing off.....................................................



Comments