Fourth of July Weekend

Happy Saturday, Missians!

I hope you guys are out and about and enjoying this beautiful Saturday afternoon, (hopefully there's great weather to be had for all of our Missy Show listeners and readers).  Just wanted to remind y'all that we won't be having a Missy Show episode today due to the holiday weekend; but D and I will be back next Saturday with all new episodes.  I hope to have all the episodes for the rest of July scheduled before the holiday weekend is over.  As soon as I get those posted on our Blog Talk site, I'll post them on here, and on our website.

I plan to get started on some of my Fourth of July baking later this evening.  Today's delicacy will be my Summer time favorite, Lemon Brownies.  I recall Missy taking great interest in my past cooking endeavors, (usually by stretching out in the middle of floor directly behind me, constantly creating a tripping hazard with her fat, pig shaped body).  LOL. 

How do your pets affectionately get in your way in the kitchen?  If you've got any funny stories, I'd love to hear about them.  You can leave them in the comments here on Blogger or on our Missy Show site in the "contact us" section:

www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Oh, and here's a link to the recipe for the Lemon Brownies, (I've posted it before on my other blog, Girl October, but don't think I've ever posted it here:

http://www.thetaylor-house.com/lemon-brownies/2/

Okay.  That's it for now.  This has been your 2nd Christmas in July post!  I'll see you guys back here tomorrow. 

Side bar:  Posts can occur at any time of day.  My normal ones were usually put out in the early mornings, Central Time, but since I'm doing one everyday for the month of July, I won't promise they'll always be A.M. posts.  But nonetheless, you'll get them!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off............................................................

Past batch of D's Lemon Brownies (food coloring added to enhance appearance)
One of my past Lemon Brownies

Comments