Furry Friday Fun

Happy Friday, Missians!

It's the start of the weekend.  Here's to wishing all of us a happy, safe, fun, and relaxing next two days!  Hey, I may as well start off the post on a positive note, right?  Update:  D is tied up in some more work stuff, so she won't be able to do Saturday's episode.  I hate having to do it alone, because I feel like I'm rambling a lot on the ones where I fly solo;  but I'm gonna do my best to bring y'all some good, quality information for protecting your pet pals from poisonous insect bites.

Remember this Sunday is National Mutt Day.  My final Christmas in July post will be in honor of the Mutt, and I'll explore a bit more about this interesting pet holiday.  I have to go ahead and get my August episodes posted to Blog Talk Radio soon.  This was supposed to have been done earlier, but due to all the home internet issues, I didn't get it done.  I'll also update the website with August pet holidays soon as I can.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll soon get our service back up and running, so I won't have to try to accomplish so much at work or by using my hot spot.

Well, that's it for today.  I'll keep this one short and simple.  Be sure to join me tomorrow at 5pm Central for "Poisonous Insects and Your Pet".  Hopefully D will be back with us for next Saturday's show.

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,

signing off........................................

RIP, Beautiful Babar


Comments