Pop Up, Insta-Episode 1

Happy Fursday, Missians!

We finally got our internet back up and running at home yesterday!  Yay!  So D and I were able to finally record our first pop-up episode on Blog Talk Radio last night, around 10.  Let me apologize in advance.  You'll hear us at the beginning, talking about how the first two minutes of the show might be silence, (but it actually won't be). 

Because this wasn't a pre-scheduled episode, you have to type in an episode description and all of that on the spot, and then you have to click the "Go Live" button.  I clicked that and the counter started counting down from 30 seconds.  When it got to zero, our show could have been officially "on", but because I hadn't called in, we weren't officially on air.  So I had to scramble and call in, and wait for another countdown, before we officially heard our Missy Show music, and then we were cooking with gas. 

That's why you'll hear us saying that the beginning of the episode might be silence or either us talking while we try to figure out what we're doing. LOL.  But luckily when I downloaded the episode to my podcasts on my phone, there was no silence.  You just hear us at the point you normally would once the music is over.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/14/christmas-in-july-pop-up-insta-episode-1

I also updated the upcoming episodes and July pet holidays on our website.  I still have lots to do on the site, so bear with me.

www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Okay, that's all for now.  More organized insta-episodes coming soon! 

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off........................................................



Comments