Saturday Hot Spot Blues

Happy Saturday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog, the official blog of The Missy Show--your premiere source for fun and informative pet topics.  Guess what?  We're celebrating over 100 episodes, today!  Yay!  Our special 100th episode celebration will air today at 5pm Central.

For those of you who may have missed it, we also aired our "Clean House, Clean Pets" episode last night at 10pm Central.  I finally got the links to the info used in that show, posted to our social media pages about 10 minutes ago; so be sure to check that info out, too. You can listen to last night's episode here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/23/clean-house-clean-pets

We'll also have the answers to last Sunday's Turtle Pet Trivia questions.  And yes, as mentioned in last night's episode, my internet issues persist.  I'm using my phone as a person hotspot right now, so I have to limit my time online until the repairman comes out on Monday;  so I'll keep this short and sweet.  But before I go, both D and I want to say thank you once again for all your love and support over the past two years.  We love you guys, and hope you tune in later today!

Until tomorrow's post,

This is your host J,

signing off..............................................

Bobbie (Died at age 20)

Cupcake

Babar (RIP)

The love of my life-Missy

My Missy again

The dog of my "Pop in Law"--Max the Million

Huey (Where did you go?)

Oreo


Comments