Some Sunday Turtle Motivation

Happy Sunday, Missians!

I hope all of you have had a relaxing weekend, and are feeling powered up to begin the new, upcoming week.  Luckily I'm off tomorrow, so that definitely makes it easier.  I'm working on getting better at beating the Sunday evening blues.  I'm not there yet, but if I come up with some tips, I'll let y'all know, (even though that's a topic better suited for my Girl October blog, which has been quiet for a minute now, but will be revived soon).

All this weekend, I've kept seeing little turtles attempting to cross the street.  I saw two yesterday morning, and one this morning when I was on my way to Target.  So in honor of these little guys, I decided to do a pet trivia post on turtles.  D and I will give out the answers on this Friday night's Missy Show episode.

Which colors stand out more to a turtle?
What are the top and bottom parts of a turtle's shell called?
True or false:  A turtle's shell has nerve endings in it.
What is shell rot?  How is it treated?

If you think you know the answer, hit us up in the "contact us" section on The Missy Show website at www.themissyshow.weebly.com

I was attempting to update more material on our website last night, but was experiencing some technical difficulties; I'll try again this evening, and see how things go.  Since it's later in the month, I'll also see if the Blog Talk Radio site will let me at least post our first August episode, (as I mentioned before, it won't let you post too many weeks in advance). 

Oh, and PS, I was good with the Christmas in July, QVC stuff.  No orders this year!

That's it for now.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off...................................




Pic from kidsconnect.com

Comments