Summer Storms + Reschedules

Happy Saturday, pet lovers!

Normally, I would be on air right now, but due to a family emergency with D, we decided to reschedule "Clean House, Clean Pets" to this Friday night, July 22nd, at 10pm Central.  I just did a little pop-up episode further explaining the situation a few minutes ago.  I would have done this episode alone, but since D really wanted to do this one too, we decided to just wait till we could both do it.  Here is the link to the pop up, insta-episode I just put out:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/16/insta-episode-number-2

It should be ready for you guys to listen to.  I'm not sure if Blog Talk Radio has any type of delay on the audio processing or not.  We still intend to do our episode celebrating our 100th show on Saturday, July 23rd, so we really hope you guys will tune in to both.

Okay, I guess that's all for now.  While the weather still hasn't gotten super-bad, I'll use this time to work on some more website and post ideas.  I'm also still staring at The Christmas in July deals on QVC.  But no worries!  My purse is safe--for now.  For some reason, the stuff they "hawk" on a Sunday tends to "get" me more.  Fingers crossed, that I'll stay strong!

PS:  For those of you enjoying good weather, why not take your dog for a walk this evening or play with your pets in the backyard?  Just remember to keep them and yourself hydrated!

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off.........................................

Christmas in July continues

Comments