Sunday Animal Fun Day

Happy Sunday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out today's edition of Missy's Blog and tuning in to our third Christmas in July post.  Speaking of Christmas, last night I looked at Krampus for the first time.  It's a Christmas/Comedy/Horror combo, film.  Don't worry,  I won't give out any spoilers for those of you who haven't seen it yet. 

I think I liked it.  Not totally sure.  It certainly kept me entertained.  I loved the Christmas elements of the movie.  Some of the horror was a bit freaky--but not necessarily scary--just freaky and odd.  I'm also not quite sure how to interpret the ending.  But I'm happy to report that the one animal in the film was not harmed or killed off.  So that was a big yay!  Anyhoo, if you haven't seen it, or are curious about it, here's a link from IMDB, (Internet Movie Database):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3850590/

Side note:  Also didn't know Krampus was based on an actual legend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

Even though I haven't officially posted them on our Blog Talk Radio page, I wanted to go ahead and let you guys in on our upcoming episodes.  Blog Talk won't let me post them too far in advance anyway, so even when I get them typed up, I'll still only be able to give you guys links to the July episode descriptions.  But I figured I can still go ahead and let you see our tentative schedule:

July 9th:  All About Equines:  The Horsey Episode
July 16th:  Clean House, Clean Pets
July 23:  We've Reached 100:  Anything Goes--Again
July 30th:  Creepy Crawlies:  Your Pet & Poisonous Insects
August 6th:  Pet Population Woes
August 13th:  A Return to "Arms": Warm Pet Reunions
August 20th:  The Fuss About Tusks: The Ivory Trade
August 27th:  Animal Fostering: The Home Until Home Episode
September 3rd:  Hiatus for Labor Day weekend
September 10th:  Pet Obesity:  Helping Your Pet Stay Healthy
September 17th:  Animal News Around the World
September 24th:  Down Syndrome in Pets and other genetic abnormalities
October 1st (Start of October Pet Spooktacular):  Animal Mutilations & Crop Circles, Who's Responsible?
October 8th:  Macabre Animal Stories
October 15th and 22nd:  Hiatus
October 29th:  Any Scary Topic/The Mandela Effect

Alright guys, these are all tentative dates and topics.  These may change--especially the ones in October.  Since two of the Saturday's we won't be able to do a show in October, we may opt to fill those two in on two Friday nights.  We love doing our Pet Spooktacular episodes and hate to cut those short.  But as stated in another post, we'll let you guys know as the dates get closer.

Okay, until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off....................................................

Comments