The Fursday Morning Post

Happy Fursday, Missians!

I hope all of you are having a fabulous day!  Just wanted to give y'all a quick reminder about tomorrow night's episode.  Since D wasn't able to be on the show last Saturday, ("Clean House, Clean Pets"), we opted to do that episode this Friday night, July 22nd, at 10pm Central. 

As far as I know, we're still scheduled to also go on this Saturday with our 100th episode celebration.  I say "as far as I know", because D has some other hectic stuff going on at her 9 to 5.  Back in May, that situation ended up with her having to complete a lot of weekend work.  So as of right now, I'm not sure if this new situation will lead to any additional Saturday work for her.  She will likely know for sure tomorrow; so we'll definitely let you guys know on tomorrow night's show. 

As far as I'm concerned, I'm saying that we're still on for Saturday, (until I hear otherwise).  If she does have to work on Saturday, I'll choose to either do it later in the week again or push it to next Saturday.  Since that'll be a special episode for us, we definitely want to do that one together.  I'll see if she knows anything tonight, but I'm pretty sure she'll say she'll know more when she gets off tomorrow. So stay tuned.

Okay, this was mainly just an informational post--so no bells and whistles.

For those of you who may be new to the blog or our show, here are some useful links to keep you connected:

The Missy Show (airs Saturday's at 5pm Central):
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

The Missy Show Website:
www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/missy.show44

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/missyshow

Google Plus:
https://plus.google.com/+MissyShow

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=878773503&mt=2&ls=1

Until tomorrow's blog post and episode,

This is your host J,

signing off..............................

Missy embodies Christmas in July



Comments