The Saturday Horsie Show

Happy Saturday, Missians!

I hope you guys enjoyed this evening's episode, "All About Equines:  The Happy Horsies Episode".  If you haven't listened already, you can still listen in the archives, here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/09/all-about-equines-the-happy-horsies-episode.mp3

I want to apologize ahead of time for my piss poor impression of a horse at the beginning of the episode.  I knew there was a 90% chance it would be an epic fail, but if you can't sound like an idiot on your own show, where can you sound like one?  And as you guys should have learned from "The Drunk Show" episode, D and I are willing to take it there.  But it's all in fun.

Be sure to check out next week's episode, "Clean House, Clean Pets".  I'm going to go ahead and get that one officially scheduled tonight.  I'll have the episode description ready for you in tomorrow's post.  Assuming no surprises pop up, we'll be on at our normal time of 5pm Central.

I'll keep this one short and sweet.  Got a lot of social media posts to make and episode scheduling to do.  Here's to wishing you all a Super Saturday!  Be safe and have fun!

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off..................................................

Happy Caturday!

Comments