The Sunday Evening Post

Happy Sunday guys!

I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to get this post out to y'all until much later.  We ended up having one of those pop up Summer thunderstorms, and were without power for a hot minute (literally on the "hot" part).  Needless to say,  I'm just glad the lights came back on before my husband and I melted away.  Summers in the South with no A/C= an extremely sucky time.  And to make matters worse, the power went off in the middle of my cooking--and I have an electric stove!

Okay, rant over.  Back to pet topics.  Just wanted to let you guys know that I have the next two episodes already scheduled on our Blog Talk Radio site.  Here's the synopsis for this Saturday's episode, "Clean House, Clean Pets":

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/16/clean-house-clean-pets

Our next episode will be in celebration of our 100th episode!  It'll air Saturday, July 23rd, and is entitled, "We Reached 100:  Anything Goes--Again":

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/23/weve-reached-100-anything-goes-again

In our 100th episode, you guys are invited to call in and ask D and I any questions you want.  We'll also be giving more behind the scenes commentary about some of our past episodes and may even do another Q and A session like we did in celebration of our 25th.

Also be sure to check back tomorrow for tips to keep your pets cool this Summer.

Okay, that's all for now.  I wish you guys an awesome Sunday evening, (or whatever the time in your neck of the woods)!

This is your host J,
signing off......................................

Christmas in July continues......


Comments