Tueday Animal Trivia

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

I hope all of you had an awesome Fourth of July, yesterday.  There's nothing like good fun, good food, and time well spent with family.  Both D and I enjoyed our holiday, (I celebrated more on Sunday--with firecrackers, rockets, and sparklers with my sister's kids, but my husband waited until the actual 4th to make his famous baked beans). 

D and I look forward to returning this Saturday with another Missy Show episode.  I at least managed to go ahead and get this week's episode officially scheduled on our Blog Talk page.  Here is the episode description to "All About Equines:  The Happy Horsies Episode":

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2016/07/09/all-about-equines-the-happy-horsies-episode

With that order of business out of the way, I decided to do something a little different and do an Animal Trivia post on Tuesday, (remember it's Christmas in July here this month, so anything goes).
So today's trivia questions concerns one of my favorite animals, the donkey.

What is the difference between a donkey and a mule?
What is a male donkey called?  What is a female donkey called?
Are donkeys related in any way to horses or zebras?
Can donkeys mate with horses or zebras?

If you think you know the answer, you can hit us up on our website's "Contact Us" section here:
www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Or just wait until Saturday at 5pm when we announce the answer on The Missy Show.

Until tomorrow, here's to wishing you all a terrific Tortie Tuesday!



Comments