Tuesday Pet Trivia: The Skunk

Happy Tuesday, Missians!

Here's to wishing us all a terrific Tortie Tuesday.  Let's get the annoying stuff out of the way first.  Our internet was supposed to be fixed by midnight last night, (don't ask me what sense that makes), but of course, it wasn't.  So as of right now, I'm still having to use my phone as a hotspot, or get my posts typed up while I'm at work, (right now, I'm doing the latter).  So we'll see what the next round of battles with our internet service provider will produce this evening.

Okay, on to a lighter topic.  I'm in the mood for some Tortie Tuesday Trivia!  The answer to today's pet trivia question will be announced on Saturday's episode, "Poisonous Insects and Your Pet".
Since it's summer, I know there are some of you who may like to go camping, (I'm not included in that some--but to each, his own).  Because of that, in certain areas, there could be the potential to run into these guys: Skunks.  So here's some animal trivia in honor of our woodland friend, the skunk:

What do skunks like to eat?
True or False:  Skunks are not nocturnal.
A skunk may not necessarily spray first when it is threatened.  What will they try first?
True or False:  Skunks have poor eyesight.
True or False:  Skunks are immune to snake venom.

If you think you know the answers to today's pet trivia questions, you can leave it in the comments section of our Missy Show website:
www.themissyshow.weebly.com

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off....................................................

Comments