Friday Fast Fox Facts

Happy Friday, Missians!

I'm back with another edition of Friday Pet Trivia.  Before I give out today's pet trivia questions, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who sent me and my family some good energy on Wednesday.  My family member finally passed a kidney stone on their own and started feeling a lot better--so he didn't need to have the outpatient surgery!  So hopefully he'll continue to feel better and better with each passing day, and I can breath again and get back to focusing on what I love--bringing you guys ever more fun and informative pet topics.

We're still scheduled to go on for tomorrow's episode, "The Fuss About Tusks:  The Horrors of the Ivory Trade", at 5pm Central.  Mostly everyday, we've been having afternoon or evening thunderstorms; so keep in mind, that sometimes there may be a possibility that we might have to move an episode to later the same night or cut one short if it starts storming in the middle of a show.  But as long as there are no more family issues for me or D, and no threats of being hit by lightening while on air, tomorrow's episode will carry on as scheduled.

Now on to today's Pet Trivia questions:  Today's trivia topic is regarding The Fox:

Are foxes part of the canine family?  If so, do they bark?
How fast can foxes run, for short periods of time?
What is a baby fox called?
True or False:  Foxes hunt in packs.
Fact or Fiction:  Foxes kill just for the thrill of it.

If you think you know the answers to today's Pet Trivia questions, you can leave it in the "Contact Us" section on our Missy Show website at www.themissyshow.weebly.com.  We'll announce the first person to get all the questions correct, on Saturday's episode of The Missy Show.  Or you can always, just wait for D and I to give out the answer.

Well that's it for now.  I hope you guys have a Fantastic Furball Friday.  I look forward to hearing from you on tomorrow's episode.  Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off....................................................

Red Fox
Tom Ulrich—Stone/Getty Images


Comments