Guess Who's Back?

Happy Wild Out Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

I'm so excited to be back with you guys!  It's been a long two weeks without you.  But I'm happy to announce that The Missy Show is back online.  I can sometimes be paranoid about announcing to the net, that I'm going to be out of town for extended periods, which is the reason why I didn't say the reason for this particular hiatus.  But now that it's over, and I'm back home, I can happily say that my hubby and I went on a much needed cruise. 

I'll have to share some of my pics with you guys later.  Our destinations were The Dominican Republic, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, and Grand Turk.  All of them are really beautiful places, I must say.  I actually got to see some animals in Puerto Rico.  There were a lot of individuals walking like three or more dogs--don't know if they were professional dog walkers or just major dog lovers--either way, it was cool!  I also got to see some beautiful iguanas there.  I was lucky enough to get a pic of one of them looking down at us from its perch in an old fort we were touring.  Here he/she is here:





Okay, now for the rundown of what's coming up to round out October:
Saturday, October 29th @ 5pm will be our "Mandela Effect" episode, plus any other scary topics we can squeeze in.  On Sunday, October 30th, we'll be having our make up, Halloween Eve episode discussing crop circles and once again, any other scary or Halloween related topic we may want to discuss.

We will have blog posts for tomorrow and Friday also.  Instead of Friday's post being a Pet Trivia post, I'm going to rerun the post I did from October 28th of last year about Black cats, and the importance of looking out for them during the Halloween season and good reasons why you should adopt one, (if you're in the market to). 

I also want to mention that today is National Mule Day, but because I'm running out of time on this post, I'll honor the Mule in tomorrow's blog post by telling you guys about the Donkey and Mule Sanctuary, and the wonderful work they do to help donkeys and mules around the world.

Okay, that's all for now.  I'm back to putting the final touches on our November Missy Show campaign and episodes! 

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off.......................................

Comments