Show Restructuring, Plus Cat Veterans

Happy Friday, Missians!

Thanks for checking out another edition of Missy's Blog--the official blog of The Missy Show.  I hope you guys are already off to a Fantastic Friday, and are looking forward to your pre-Thanksgiving weekend. 

I apologize I didn't get a "Joy of Giving" blog post out last Friday as promised.  I'd actually already started one and was about to publish it, when I noticed the particular animal charity I would be featuring, had a note at the bottom of their site stating that their name or image couldn't be used without written permission; so even though I already had the post written, I got kind of freaked out about using their name, (even though I still think they're an awesome charity). 

After this happened, I didn't have a back up animal organization, and found that I didn't want to force it.  So for this week, I decided to not do an animal organization, but instead to share with you guys a cute article I found on Google Plus about five cats who served in the military.  It's a week late for Veteran's Day, but who cares? It's a cool article featuring cats--what could be better?  Here's the link:

Article courtesy of The Catington Post:
http://catingtonpost.com/5-cats-who-served-in-the-military/

On another note, I regret to let you guys know that tomorrow's show be the last Missy Show episode for this year, and possibly longer, til further notice.  Blog Talk Radio has changed some of their policies regarding the current plan that I have with them.  In order to schedule more episodes, I would have to delete many of my existing ones, because I've gone over my "allotted" hours.  So until I figure out how I want to proceed with them, I've decided to put the remaining Missy Show episodes for this year on hold.  Don't worry though.  The blog and website will continue either way, and we'll still continue to have a presence on our social media sites. 

I'm hoping we can come to a solution regarding the show, because I adore doing it; but even if we're gone longer than I anticipate, we'll just move our future show topics over to the blog, and they'll just be in written form.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  I just found out myself when I logged on last Saturday.  But please do tune in to our last episode for this year, "Working with Animals:  Finding Meaningful Work with Pets" at our normal time of 5pm Central.

Well, that's all for now.  I love you guys, and thank you all for your support of our show.
Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off...................................................

Thanks for your support of The Missy Show.

Comments