A Pup Above the Rest

Happy Mondo Missy Monday!

Yes, I know.  Monday's aren't always the easiest days to get through, but when you've survived two tornado warnings over the weekend, and what the weather people call a "potentially dangerous situation", (yes, that is a real weather term--I didn't know either), you kind of just feel happy to be able to say you lived to see another Monday--especially a Monday with puppies!

Today, I get to introduce you guys to three more canine contenders from the upcoming 2017 Puppy Bowl.  Before I get started, I think I forgot to mention some of the January Pet and Animal Holidays.
Tomorrow is "Change a Pet's Life Day".  And the whole month of January is National Train Your Dog Month, Walk Your Pet Month, and Adopt a Rescued Bird Month.  Good stuff to remember.  I'll be more on top of that stuff for February.

Now, let's stomp with the big dogs.  Or since we're talking puppies--the lil' dogs.

This soft, fluff-meister is Blitz, representing Team Fluff.  Blitz is a 15 week old Golden Retriever.  He'll be participating in the "PB" courtesy of Miami Dade County Animal Services, Florida.  He reminds me of a lamb, and looks like he'd be totally awesome to cuddle with.  I could see a line of stuffed animals inspired by him too.  Hmm...........................:

Blitz


Our second Featured Pup is a Parson Russell Terrier mix named Bo.  She's 15 weeks old, and is a Ruffian, (no Fluff for her).  This scraggly little black and white pooch comes to us courtesy of SPCA, LA, California.  One things for sure, she doesn't seem to be camera shy.  She looks intrigued in this picture, unsure of what the camera guy's doing, but too curious to walk away:

Bo
 
 
 
 
Our last Magic Mister of the day is Buddy Love.  This handsome, chocolate guy is a Dachsund/Pit Bull mix.  He's 14 weeks old, and hails from the Big Apple, by way of Mr. Bones and Company.
I love his fur highlights and apple nose.  In this pic, he also reminds me of that cute little cat that always has her tongue stuck out, name Lil' Bub.  Wonder if he was caught "mid pant" or was he giving us a hint, i.e., "I'm hungry"?  Side note:  So cool that he shares a name with The Nutty Professor character, too.  Can you say, ladies dog?

Buddy Love
And..........You're welcome. 

Why are you thanking me, you might ask?  I just made your Monday brighter, of course!  If you start to feel down, just pull these guys up on your screen for a guaranteed smile!  Check back on Wednesday for a new post, and more adorable critters.

Until then,

This is your host J,
signing off.............................................

Comments