Beebop and Bizmark

What it do, Missians????

Okay, maybe I got a little too street there.   Let me back things up a bit with some proper grammar.  What it do ?= What's going on?  LOL. Was that better?  Although I think my first phrasing was cooler.  At any rate, to answer the question for myself, I'd say I'm in weekend mode!  And what can make any weekend better?  You guessed it--puppies!  So it's time for our next two Puppy Bowl pups, (which will likely be increasing to three and four starting Monday).

Let's get to it.........

This handsome guy with the speckled belly, is Bizmark.  Bizmark is 18 weeks old.  He comes to us from the AHeinz57 Pet Rescue and Transport, Iowa.  He is a Blue Tick Coon Hound.  I picture that he would love to have his head rubbed, and that he'd make a great reading buddy--lying patiently by your feet as you sit in your recliner in front of the fire.  Can you tell I've thought about this a minute?

 Up next is Beebop.  This pretty darlin' is a 16 week old Terrier mix playing for team Fluff.  She comes to The Puppy Bowl via The Stray Rescue Shelter, Missouri.  I like her little paws because they look like she's wearing white gloves, (that her nails have just happened to burst through).  And her smooth, brown and white coat reminds me of the chocolate and vanilla in the Neapolitan ice cream flavors, (minus the strawberry, of course).




Now........... time for some puppy trivia. 
 
How many of the puppies participating in this year's Puppy Bowl are females?
 
If you think you know the answer, check back on Monday to see if you're right.  That's when we'll be featuring some more cute pups.  And don't forget tomorrow, we have some more kitty kitties to brighten your Saturday and make it more Caturday.
 
Until then,
 
Have a wild out whiskers weekend and awesome Caturday!
 
This is your host J,
signing off.....................





 

Comments