Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Missians!

We've made it to 2017.  Yay!  I think 2016 left us all a little bit haggard, but this is a brand new year, which brings us all opportunities for new beginnings.  Speaking of new beginnings, we still don't have a definite date for the return of The Missy Show; but just know that D and I are still working on it, and will let you guys know something as soon as we can. 

Until then, the blog is officially back from New Year and Christmas vacation.  I was going to do a Featured Animal post today, but have instead decided to do a combined Pet Trivia and Featured Animal post for tomorrow.  I'll be making some updates to our website as well.

I'll also get some Puppy and Kitten Bowl details for 2017 out for you guys soon too.  I think that's it for now.  I just wanted to touch base with everyone. 

Until tomorrow,

This is your host J,
signing off........................................

Comments