If Everyday was Caturday

Happy Caturday, Missians!

It's a wild, wet one here, (rain, tornado warnings, and more rain); but at least it's Caturday!  In celebration of our beloved Caturday, I'm happy to announce that Hallmark has added some 2017 Kitten Bowl trading cards.  I don't know why they're still only showing a small amount, (eight kitties), compared to 44 for the 2016 players; but I'll take what I can get. 

These are listed under "2017 Trading Cards" and the other ten I mentioned to you in my last kitty blog post, is listed under "Cat-Tenders."  The kitties listed under "Cat-Tenders" don't have name and player info, so I'll start with some of the eight that are listed on the trading cards.  It doesn't look like there's overlap between the two groups--but I'll have that figured out before I post the cat-tenders. 

Ok, enough babbling.  It's time to kick off Caturday.

This sleepy looking Tabby is Coach Hairball.  I'm assuming he's not playing, but is instead, one of the Coaches--for The Last Hope Lions, in particular.  I love his bowtie; and I'm not a tremendous fan of bowties on most guys.  But on cats, they sort of work.  What is missing, however is his hat and whistle.  What coach doesn't have a hat and whistle?  Or maybe I'm thinking of a ref.  Yeah, most definitely a ref.....I think.  Can you tell in real life, I don't watch much football? 


Coach Hairball




Moving on to an actual player.....here we have the adorable, smoky colored, Moose.  I love his name, and know my mom will too.  She actually used to have a cat named Moose.  He used to like to sit in her lap and eat pecans after she'd get them cracked.  But enough about my mom's Moose, and more about this one.  I won't state the obvious.  You can see who he's playing for.  We already know the commissioner's rooting for this guy--considering he's the team owner, of "The Bobcats".  But will Boomer Esiason's favor help this little dude and his fellow teammates?  Only time will tell.  I must say, I love his favorite quote.  I think it applies to most cats, though.  LOL


Moose



That's all for today.  This was your daily dose of kitten pawesomeness.  As with the puppies, I may be increasing some of my kitten bowl posts to include more than two kitties at a time, (though I'll probably run out of kittens sooner, if HM Channel doesn't add more profiles).  After Monday, I may decide to do a mix and match where I combine the puppies and kittens in one post.  Hope you enjoyed my little Caturday commentary.

Until Monday,

This is your host J,
signing off........................................

Comments