Kitts and Kaboodles

Happy Tortie Tuesday! 

Since Tuesday is for Torties, and Torties are types of kitties, today's post is all about the kittens! 

Without further adieu, let's meet this batch of Kitten Bowl contenders!

Today's first little dude is Brownie.  He's playing for The Last Hope Lions.  I like the fact that his demeanor is "weird".  We've all been there, little Buddy.  We've all been there...I embrace your weirdness.

Brownie
Next up for The Last Hope Lions is Mambo.  Gotta love Mambo's personal quote, and the fact that his nickname is "Killer".  These other teams better learn!

Mambo

This pretty Tabby is also reppin' for The Last Hope Lions.  Introducing Mitzi.  Mice tea?  Really, Mitzi?  Gross!
Mitzi
Now check out this fierce little Joker, playing for Boomer's Bobcats.  His position is "Quarter Cat", and he means business.  Say hello to Mr. Tom Bratty Cat.  Check out that scowl.

Tom Bratty Cat

Don't let Snowflake's cute demeanor fool you.  One of Boomer's Bobcat's best--this cat's in it to win it:
Snowflake
This last of Boomer's Bobcats has dreams to one day sit on the Supreme Cat.  Everybody meet Pickle.  Don't sleep on this dude.
Pickle

Just in time for Tortie Tuesday.  Here's a tortie we can count on.  Playing for The Home and Family Felines, it's Spuds MacMuffin.  I see you, baby!
Spuds MacMuffin

White eyebrows and white whiskers on fleek.  Who else could it be but Pawdell Beckham Jr?

Paw-dell Beckham, Jr.
Check out lil' Catman Do, known to most of you as Cubby.  Home and Family Felines for life!

Cubby
Ready for the smack down from The Northside Bengals?  Didn't think so.  Reppin hard for his crew, meet Twinkle--the brightest star.

Twinkle

Check out The Northside Bengals Furry Safety, Toffee.  Favorite quote:  "I am my own cat".

Toffee
And of course we had to end it on the hardest note ever.  Introducing, who may be the most hard core member of this team, T Wrecks, AKA The Beast.  Hear him roar!

T. Wrecks
I hope these little dudes gave you guys as much ins-pur-ration as they did for me.  I feel amped and ready to now take on my Tuesday!  Grrrrrrr!  I want to tackle someone. 

Is that appropriate to do at work?  Probably not.  Okay.  Let's cool down.  I think I'll focus on baby turtles.  Turtles are calming, right?  The Puppy Bowl players usually leave me in a calmer state of mind.  Something bout these kitten playing cards and mini bios.  They take me right into the game.  Ah well...

More pups coming at you Fursday!  February pet holidays tomorrow.  Don't miss out...

Til then,

This is your hyped up football host, J,
signing off......................................

Comments